A spatial puzzle game centered on the physics of light.
The Physics of light
Today is your first day as a photonics technician. You've been assigned to the Visible Wavelength department where you'll test a variety of devices. Harness the properties of light and optical mediums to reflect and refract your way to success.
NGSS-aligned, from the ground up
PhotonInc is built with accurate science. We've designed it to align with the Next Generation Science Standards MS-PS4 and HS-PS4 Waves and Their Applications in Technology for Information Transfer. At Substrate Games we recognize the potential for game-based learning but feel many "educational games" pale in comparison to their for-entertainment cousins. Our goal is to develop rich, engaging products that entertain and amaze gamers, yet have educational value intrinsically woven into the fabric of the game design.
Version 0.1.1 - Released July 9, 2017
- Fixed: Test Zone 07 was unable to be completed due to a collision bug.
- Improvement: Screen resolution and graphics quality can now be configured before launching PhotonInc.
Version 0.1.0 - Released July 6, 2017
- Initial release of PhotonInc
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz Intel i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 600MB
- Video Card: Integrated Graphics
- Mouse + Keyboard
PhotonInc is made possible by the National Science Foundation SBIR program.